- 1 minute reading time
Good news is here!
We are thrilled to reopen all Benson Dermatology offices on Monday, May 4th.
We will be open for medical and surgical dermatology appointments AND will continue with Telederm appointments. Guidelines are in place to comply with Health Department and State directives.
With our patients’ and staff’s safety being our first priority, we will continue to properly clean/sanitize our offices and practice safe social distancing.
Lets work together
Let’s work together!
- Please limit the people accompanying patients to no more than one, whenever possible.
- Please wear a protective facial covering.
- Please call our office to cancel or reschedule your appointment if you are sick or have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- We will provide hand sanitizer at check-in and check-out desks.
- Our waiting areas will reflect proper social distancing and spatial distance with our seating.
We are excited to finally serve our patients at full capacity! Please stay tuned for more announcements and information by following our social media accounts.
See you soon!