Benson Dermatology: Providing Service Beyond the Ordinary
Benson Dermatology is your number one stop for effective treatments for the care of your skin. We are honored to serve our community with our team of board-certified dermatologists Dr. Robert Benson, Dr. Christel Malinski, Dr. Brianna McDaniel, and Dr. April Sanchez, along with our board-certified nurse practitioners and physician assistant. Each patient is valued by our providers, and each treatment plan is customized to the specific needs of our patients.
What makes Benson Dermatology a decades-long leader in skin care?
Our team of dedicated professionals has over a century of combined experience in addressing complex skin conditions. We diagnose a broad array of dermatological conditions daily, including life-threatening skin cancers. By utilizing the latest advances in treatment options as well as long proven regimens, our team is dedicated to provide optimal care for every skin ailment. When a skin condition requires a surgical remedy, almost all are done in-office within an hour. For specific skin cancers of the face or on certain areas of the body, Mohs micrographic surgery is recommended and then performed by our Mohs surgeon, Dr. Brianna McDaniel.
At Benson Dermatology, we offer a wide range of services to alleviate or remedy your skin conditions. Some of the services we provide include:
• Spot checks
• Skin cancer prevention
• Skin cancer treatment
• Hair disorder treatments for conditions such as hereditary baldness, ringworm of the scalp, thinning hair, alopecia areata, severe psoriasis, and dandruff, among others.
• Nail disorder treatments, such as ingrown toenails and other fungal diseases
• Cyst, wart, and molluscum treatments
• Treatments for eczema, keratois pilaris, and other skin rashes/conditions
• ALA light treatment for pre-cancerous lesions
• Dermatological surgeries
• Mohs micrographic surgery to treat disfiguring skin cancer
Where can you find us?
To serve our community more effectively, Benson Dermatology has expanded to four locations where our patients can easily access our services.
• 180 N 5TH St, Ponchatoula, LA 70454
• 309 West Walnut St, Suite A, Amite City, LA 70422
• 190 Greenbriar Blvd #103, Covington, LA 70433
• 29799 Walker South Rd Walker, LA 70785
How can you contact us?
We are here to serve you at one of our convenient locations. Call one of our offices below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your next appointment.
• Ponchatoula (985) 370-7546
• Amite City (985) 370-7546
• Covington (985) 898-7999
• Walker (225) 998-0500